Dating Series: savage comebacks to the chat up lines from hell





HELLO GALS AND BOYS.
Here we have it, another dating post!

I know you guys love a good article about dates, romance, relationships and la-dee-dah...so how could I resist taking you under my wing and showing you 10 savage comebacks to the chat up lines from hell?

No worries sister, thank me later.

Now I'm not sure about you but chat up lines make me cringe so hard that they make me want to do a backward roll into a deep and dark hole down to the middle of the Earth. 

Just nope. A big fat NOPE.

So instead of breaking your neck because of said backward roll, here's some ideas to release your inner sassy independent mojo. (I KNOW IT'S IN THERE.)

1) "Feel my shirt. That's boyfriend material."

 Nah, it's a little too clingy for me.

2) "I just googled sexy and a picture of you came up."

You'll get the same result if you google 'not interested' too.


3) "Are those space pants? Because your arse is out of this world!"

No actually. They're prison pants. So can you excuse me whilst I make my escape.


4) "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

If I said you had a beautiful bum, would you turn and walk away?


5) "Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you."

No...but you must be a traffic warden because I'm seriously trying to avoid you.


6) "I feel like a library card because I've been checking you out!"

Well I'm a best seller...currently unavailable.


7) "You look a lot like my next girlfriend..."

Wow, you look a lot like the guy I turn down two seconds from now.


8) "If I could change the alphabet I'd put U and I together."

I wouldn't change anything. N and O are exactly where they should be.


9) "Did we have lessons together? I could have sworn we had Chemistry."

I'm thinking it was History. Yeah, definitely History. Which you are now.


10) "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

Walk by again. But this time, don't stop.


I hope you manage to use your newly found comebacks some time soon! OWN IT.

As this post was a collaboration with 'Love, Relationships & Dating', and we all hate those cringey chat up lines from hell...why not check out these dating sites listed below?


Hopefully there's people out there that have a little more chat about them!
Have you ever had any of these chat up lines used on you? What was your reply?
Let me know in the comments!

Claire 



This post was sponsored but all of my views and opinions are my own.

Popular Posts