Beach Loving | Miss Tunica




Hello you absolute BABES.

I FINALLY managed to get my feet on some Australian sand, and boy oh boy was it pretty damn FIIINEEEE.

I even braved jumping in the sea and driving through the waves, and yanoe what? I had a bloody good time.

Miss Tunica sent me a gorgeous beach tunic to wear on my travels in Australia, along with some super cute jewellery. So of course I wanted to share this with you on my blog.


Okay so Luke kinda got snappy happy and even though he moans about it so much, he always ends up loving playing the photographer. (And ends up whacking up some belters of a photograph like this one above. Lolz.)

Thanks hun.


The Tunic I chose from Miss Tunica, was this gorgeous Perissa in white. Click here to have a nosey. 






I felt like a a beach babe wearing my tunic, and it was super comfy too! 

Miss Tunica is totally worth checking out if you're off on your hols any time soon.

I'll leave it short and sweet with you lovelies, I've got so many more beaches and cool places to discover.

All my love,

Claire 



* Gifted items

Popular Posts