Accessory Essentials!




Hello lovelies.

How you dooooiiinnnn'?

I thought I'd mix it up a bit today and post a blog post a bit different from my latest content. (My latest content has been travel related or lifestyle rambles)...but today I'm going for a more fashion-ista type post! Because y'know...I'm so #FASZHHHUN.




Recently I decided to treat myself with a big shopping spree. I got some megga cute outfits from H&M and Uniqlo...but the main thing I surprised myself with was the accessories I bought. I hardly ever buy accessories but I couldn't resist placing these gorgeous essentials in my shopping bag! 

A lot of these were actually in the sale (lolz) which is PERFECT for me because I'm just a proper cheap skate tbh...NOT EVEN SORRY. If I spot a bargain, I'm getting that bargain.

I'm always stalking the Asos sale, or even random shops like Matalan, M&S and Debenhams! Honestly, you can surprise yourself and find some right worldies.

If you're like me and love finding some great deals then you should totally check out the Latest Deals site! You can find so many discount codes, vouchers, and absolute bargains. I always like to check out sites like this before I do a big online shop, just in case I manage to find something. With just a short scroll of the Latest Deals site you can see so many different categories to chose from and deals as large as 75% off! Girl...Can I JUST WHAT!?!

Anyway, before I talk myself into spending way too much money shopping again, let me show you my latest accessory essential finds!

Glasses from H&M



Sunglasses from H&M




Bag from Typo





Hoop earrings from H&M




Rings from H&M







Card Holder from a local Hong Kong shop!






Donut shopping Bag received as a gift






I hope you like these accessories as much as I do. I didn't add prices or links as I got these from the Hong Kong store so wasn't sure what currency to list it in. *first world problems* I'm definitely going to continue spicing my outfits up with different jewellery and bags...any excuse for a new shopping trip I suppose. #LOVEME

Where's your favourite place to shop at the moment?! H&M is a clear winner for me right now and I definitely can't wait to bag myself some bargains from Last Minute Deals!


Claire 




Popular Posts