My one true love - a Dungaree Dress.

So Summer is arriving...and one thing I always struggle with is summer style. Fancy floral patterns, bright colours, and skimpy shorts aren't really my thing...so when I discovered that pinafore dungaree dresses were back in for Spring/Summer 2016, I had never been happier.









After trying about five different dungarees on (I am so indecisive and picky) I finally chose a black denim dungaree dress from River Island for £38. This dress can be found here.
I practically always wear black so this dress was perfect for me. In summer it can be worn over colourful tops. In the photo's above, I teamed it up with a stripey tee from Primark (for £3.50) and a pink t-shirt from New look.

To add even more colour to my outfit, I bought these GORGEOUS pink boots from Garage shoes for £19.99. I absolutely l o v e them and will be wearing them CONSTANTLY.

I can't wait to wear my dungareers over summer, and hopefully lose weight from all this Easter chocolate I've been eating! (hope I'm not the only one?...)

Claire 

Popular Posts