Sleek "Precious Metals" Highlighting Palette.



I'm pretty new to the whole highlighting business...but having seeing so many gorgeous palettes out there I seriously could not resist. With the determination to find the prettiest, sparkliest one out there, I grabbed my bag and marched to Superdrug. 

I'd heard a lot of good reviews about Sleek Makeup, and this palette does not make me doubt what I have heard. It comes in a shiny, mirrored case and has all of the instructions on the back. (perfect for highlighting dummies like myself.)

The palette includes three velvet cream formulas (which are amaaazing) and one powder, and compliments all skin tones! I'm quite pale so I don't need to use much. The brush it comes with is very basic (and kind of naff, if i do say so myself) so using a different brush would work better. 

The shades in the palette are:

1) Platinum 
2)Royal Gold
3) Renaissance Gold 
4) Antique Bronze


I usually hate spending money on makeup, but this was £9.99 well spent!

If anyone has any recommendations on any highlighters (or any makeup in general) that you've been loving recently then please do comment - I'd really appreciate it!...any excuse to go shopping eh?

Claire  

Popular Posts