Be Strong. Be Healthy. Be Happy.*



Hello you wonderful people!
I'm writing today to tell you about this awesome lifestyle change I'm planning to make very soon.
Lucy Locket Loves is a UK Fitness, Nutrition, Motivation and Lifestyle Coach. When I saw her post a tweet out asking bloggers to try out her new Nutrition and Exercise guide FOR FREE, I jumped at the chance. 


I'm starting some placements over summer which begin in June. So I thought this would be the perfect time for me to start my nutrition guide so I can meal plan properly and cook some delicious food when I get in from work. As I will be working all week, I won't be living the University lifestyle of going out and drinking until my blood is replaced by alcohol. (oh dear...) SO, this is a huge bonus and will really help me become a healthier person. No more downing bottles of wine and having hangover takeaways for me.

I will be keeping you all updated with my fitness journey and posting all about it on social media too!

In the meantime, I'm setting myself some goals to prepare me for my health blast. These are just small but effective changes I can make to ease me into it (and just generally be a bit more healthier.)

  • Stop drinking fizzy drinks! Replace these drinks with water.
  • Have a glass of water when I wake up, and a glass of water before bed.
  • Replace unhealthy snacks with fruit. (This will be super hard for me as I am addicted to crisps.)
  • Reduce meal portion sizes. (I actually have pretty healthy meals, I just eat a lot of it!)
  • Walk more! Walk into town for a night out, instead of getting a taxi etc.

If you have any other suggestions to help me make small changes to prepare then please let me know - and wish me luck!

I can't wait to start.

Claire 

Popular Posts