OOTD - Pretty in Pink.


Hello to my lovely readers!
Firstly, I just want to say that I have reached 100 followers on bloglovin which I'm super pleased about. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I've only recently started blogging properly and involving myself in the blogging community so a big thanks to anyone who follows me (and decides to read my lil' online rambles.)


Secondly, here is my FIRST ever OOTD post! (so please be nice heh)
Today I went for a lovely walk through some woods filled with bluebells and cute cherry blossom trees with my boyfriend and I managed to get him to take a few snaps. (yay for a 24/7 professional (or at least willing) photographer.) - Although I'm sorry for the iphone quality.


Recently I have been obsessed with dungarees and pinafores. I went into Primark and spotted this ADORABLE pink suede dungaree dress. It was the only one on the rail which was basically FATE that I should buy it, right?? I teamed it up with my Adidas trainers as I prefer to go for the casual look - especially when walking through forests! (not that I do that often...) Dresses and trainers is such a fab look as it's girly mixed with not-so-girly. Which pretty much sums me up!

My outfit:

Dungaree Dress : Primark - £10
Grey Jumper : New Look - (an old buy)
Tights : Primark £3
Gold Stripe Adidas Superstar Trainers : Footlocker - £69.99 here
Green Bomber jacket in top photo : New Look - £29.99 here
Sunglasses in top photo : Primark - £3

I hope you liked my first OOTD post, please let me know what you think!
Claire 

Popular Posts