Voyagic*


Spontaneous.
 A word that is NEVER used to describe me.
I like to plan, make lists, control, plan some more... I often make plans, to make plans.
I'm a very anxious and controlling person so when I go on a holiday or even just a  day trip, I have to know every single minute detail. What time does it open? What time is the bus? What if we miss it? When shall we set off? When will we get back? Where shall we stop for lunch? Yeah, you get the idea.


Although it would be nice to be a little bit more laid back, I'm pretty proud of my ability to stay organised and make things happen! 

If you're anything like me, (or just enjoy exploring) then I have the right app just for you!

Voyagic.

Voyagic is a new, stylish travel tool that lets you plan a perfect trip with just a few taps. No piles of paperwork, no scribbling down thousands of notes...just a whole trip planned all in one app!

When Voyagic contacted me asking to give their app a try, it appealed to me straight away. So I grabbed their code and downloaded it, way too over excited to find yet another way of planning anything I possibly could.

The app allows you to choose from a number of big cities. Once you have chosen your location, you then choose what type of day you would like to have. Unmissable sight seeing? A day filled with Culture? Outdoors? Shopping? Once you've selected what you fancy it will plan your perfect trip for you. It will tell you the temperature, the places you should visit, the routes you should take and how long it will take you. It also gives you suggestions of restaurants and cafes to stop at for food and even bars to grab those early evening cocktails. The app is really good at planning your day so you can walk to each destination which is really helpful. That would save you a lot of transport cash. It also takes into consideration any budget requirements, can't go wrong with that eh?

The only thing I would personally say is that it would be nice to see the app grow even further and broaden it's variety of cities. It targets the main cities such as London, Paris, New York, Barcelona, Amsterdam and so on. But it would also be useful to be able to plan trips in smaller cities. It would also be helpful if there was a notes section which the app doesn't have. But overall it seems like a reliable and really useful app! It's super easy to use, I got to grips with it within a minute of opening the app. It has gorgeous visuals and includes lots of beautiful photography, so at $1.99 it's a fab lil' app accessory on your phone for your summer travels.

Claire 

Popular Posts