A Summer outfit for a Summer birthday girl.




Hello you lovely lot.
It was my birthday on the 7th of June and as most of you probably already know I turned 20 years old!

I was working on the day of my birthday which was a bit of a downer but the day was filled with excitement of knowing that when I returned home there would be some lovely presents and cards. (and boy was I right there!)

My boyfriend treated me to a very tasty meal out at a mexican restaurant (an evening to be spent eating far too many nachos). Even though it had been thundering and lightening that day, I wore my new summery outfit with joy - and what better way to show my love for it by writing a blog post about it.


Top - Catwalk 
Skirt - Primark 
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - Aurora
Bag - Topshop


I hardly ever wear long skirts, but I saw this one in Primark and instantly fell in love with the colour, style, and just the whole thing! I was scared it wouldn't suit me but I wore it with confidence and decided that I now love long skirts. So maybe this will be my new go to outfit. I wear black 90% of the time so it was a nice change to mix it up a little.

My boyfriends Mum got me this absolutely beautiful necklace which was a lovely accessory to my outfit. It literally took my breath away when I opened the box. It's stunning isn't it?!

I managed the whole night without spilling any salsa down my white top, 10/10 for that one.

Claire 

Popular Posts