NYX lip lingerie



Uh oh, I did it. I jumped on the NYX bandwagon. 
It was an easy jump to make though, as everyone seems to be raving about these lip lingeries, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them myself.


After a few hints and tips, my boyfriend very kindly bought two of these lipsticks for my birthday. For those of you who don't know (which I'm sure 99% of you do) - lip lingeries are an easy-to-apply, liquid lipstick that has a beautiful plush matte finish.


The two colours I got in these lipsticks are; 03 - Lace detail (pale pink/nude) and 12 - Exotic (pink/red.) 

These lipsticks are super easy to apply and so hard to get off! (Which by the way, is a very good thing because it means it lasts for ages!) yay for eating and kissing as much as I want without having to re-apply every 5 minutes.


Lace detail is my favourite at the moment as it's such a summery colour and suits me quite well. I choose to wear Exotic for special occasions and nights out as it's a bolder colour and looks a lot better with a full face of makeup. It also looks a lot more red when applied.

I love these lipsticks and I can't wait to collect more colours and more NYX products in general!

What's your favourite NYX product?

Claire 

Popular Posts