A Swimwear Addiction





Hello beauties!
I haven't even booked a holiday yet and I'm already OBSESSED with looking at swimwear online.
I literally find myself clicking on the swimwear button of a shop website at least once a day, and every time I go into a highstreet store I accidentally try on about 1000 swimming costumes. (Okay, maybe not that many, but you get the idea...)

So I wanted to share my addiction with you all and show you these GOD DAMN HOT bikinis and swimsuits that you can't help but obsess over.


All of this swimwear can be found on the Asos website. There's SO many that I love but I just hand picked a few to show you all.

My absolute favourites are below:



Jaded London Panelled Crop Bikini - £65 - here


Jaded London High Neck Mesh Insert Swimsuit - £48 - here


Wolf & Whistle Metallic Bikini Bottom - £12 - here


ASOS Twist Back Tie Wrap Front Swimsuit - £32 - here


Majestic Brooklyn 90 Cross Back Swimsuit - £16 - here


Majestic Brooklyn Crop Bikini - $14 - here


Majestic 90 Plunge Swimsuit - £18 - here



Missguided Metallic Bikini Top - £15 - here



Jaded London High Neck Nude Power Mesh Holographic Panelled Swimsuit - £48 - here

Aren't they all just gorgeous?!God bless you Asos.Now I better get a hot summer holiday booked so I can purchase at least one of these!
Claire 
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18333347/?claim=u8jn7pdtjc5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Popular Posts