OOTD





Hello sweet cheeks!

So as a lot of you might have gathered, I have been very quiet on social media recently...I have basically vanished from the blogging community! This is because I have moved into a cute lil' new flat for my final year of University, and I HAVE NO WIFI. I should be getting wifi set up in two weeks so I'm still here! - please don't leave meeee. (and be expecting a room tour post!)

Because I have missed you all so much, I made a trip to the University library so I can have a catch up with you and also write a post! So here we go...


As I was sorting through my clothes during moving in, I came across this black jumpsuit that I haven't worn in ages. I've decided that I really like it and shall be wearing it a lot more from now on.


Jumpsuit - New Look - 
I bought this jumpsuit a while ago but you can find a similar one here for ONLY £7! (!!!!) 

Bomber Jacket - New Look - £29.99 - here






Nails - Primark - £1

Ring - Pandora - a gift from my lovely boyfriend


Sorry for the short blog post but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around.
I'm also on the search for a pink bomber jakket (or any cute/cool bomber jackets) so if you have seen any nice ones then let me know!

Claire 

Popular Posts