Sunglasses, September & Sunshine





Hello petals!
As you might have guessed by my oh-so-sophisticated post title (a* for using a triplet AND alliteration) - I AM GOING ON HOLIDAY.

My boyfriend and I booked a last minute (and awesomely cheap) holiday to Gran Canaria in September and I CANNOT WAIT. This will be our first holiday together, my first time to Gran Canaria and my first time getting to share some travel blog posts with you all. (EEEEEE)

Without annoying any more people with my screams of excitement or constant upload of Instagram pool pics, I thought I'd annoy you all by writing a BLOG POST with all the things I plan to do. Yay. Lucky you.

1) DO NOTHING.
For the first few days of the holiday I just want to do absolutely nothing, other than sunbathe and dip in the pool. Ugh, the relaxing lifestyle is already calling me.

2) Explore the Island.
I absolutely love visiting new places, and this is no exception. I've already been getting very google happy and looking at all the pretty and exciting places available for us to go and visit. Safari rides, camel rides, sightseeing, night clubs, gorgeous beaches...aahhh, the list is endless. And my list of all the holiday cocktails I want to drink is also endless too. Pass me the sex on the beach with the pink umbrella please. In fact, pass me two.

3) Read lots of new books.
I can't wait to cram as many novels in my suitcase as humanly possible. The best place to read a book is on a hot beach, listening to the sound of waves and rocking your favourite pair of sunglasses.

4) Take hundreds and hundreds of photo's.
Being a photography student (and yo' typical snap happy insta gal) I love the fact I get lots of new scenery and pretty sights to take pictures of. So I want to make use of this, and make use of my cameras- so I will do just that! This will also mean I get to share some great blog posts with you when I return.

5) Go for a pre holiday pamper sesh and shopping spree.
Getting my nails done is an absolute MUST. I still have heaps of swimwear to buy and cute summery outfits and I just can't wait! Although my bank account won't let me go as crazy as I'm hoping to.





Have you ever been to Gran Canaria? Any places I should check out? Please let me know!
Drop a comment of anything that I might have missed from my holiday list too!

Claire 

Popular Posts