A Sunday Natter




Helloooo.
It's that time of week again.
LAZY SUNDAYSSSS. Or the day where 99% of the population is trying to get their life together.

Either way, for once...I'm actually neither! I'm currently sat on a bus on my way to LONDON. I can't wait to spend a few days site seeing and gaining a little bit of work experience at ITV. (Eeeep.)

Anyway, let's have a natter about my week...Because I love blabbering on about myself, and you guys are pretty willing to listen. 

Celebrations!
I finished my photography placement and received some good feedback, as well as some cute stationary as a leaving gift. One of my best friends came back to uni for a few days so we celebrated by going for a night out, which are always fab when you party with us. *sassy hair flick emoji*





Blogger Mail
I got some lovely blogger mail this week! (THREE parcels?!?! How exciting!) I can't wait to review the products I've been sent so watch this space! 


Shopping
I've done a LOT of shopping and a LOT of spending this week. Arghhh. Having London and also a summer holiday to buy clothes for has broken the bank. But at least my wardrobe had a bit of a spice up. Oo lala.
I enjoyed dragging my boyfriend around the Meadowhall shopping centre in Sheffield and also wearing a cute skirt in the sunshineeee.
This is me wearing said cute skirt. (Cheers Primark, I love ya.)

How has your week been? Has it been as hectic as mine?
Drop a comment letting me know if you've been up to anything fun!
Claire 

Popular Posts