How much is my face worth?




Hello you beauty babes.

Today I'm going to be working out how much this stunning little face of mine is worth. 
(I hope you know me well enough by know to know that I'm joking.) ((and if you don't know me well, then...I'm joking. Gaahht it?))

I remember the first time I saw a blogger share a "How much is my face worth?" blog post and I was genuinely sat staring at my screen thinking IS SHE KIDDING ME??? Is she ACTUALLY writing a post all about the worth of her FACE?! Ha. 
But then when I actually read it, I understood.
For those that don't know, you basically add up all the prices of your usual makeup and WUH-LAH. That's the worth of your face.
(So, I'm sorry to the random blogger gal who I thought was a vain narcissist, you're probably actually pretty cool.)

So here we go...let's work out how much STUFF I'm slapping onto my face every day. Yay.
Oh, and sorry for the naff iphone pics. (I'm mid moving house so my camera is buried somewhere in boxes.)


Lasting Finish Primer - Rimmel London - £6.99


Match Perfection Foundation - Rimmel London - £7.99



Hide The Blemish Concealer - Rimmel London - £3.99



Cream Contour Kit - Sleek Makeup - £10.99


Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Rimmel London - £3.99


Bronzer - Rimmel London - £5.99


Blusher - Collection - £2.99


Highlighting Palette - Sleek Makeup - £9.99


Eyeshadow - Rimmel London - £6.99


Extreme eyeliner - Collection - £2.99


Mascara - Collection - £2.99


Brow This Way - Rimmel London - £2.99


Lip Liner - Rimmel London - £3.99


Lip Lingerie - NYX - £6.50


Makeup Fixing Spray - Primark - £2


So overall, my face is worth. DUN DUN DUUUUN...
*grabs calculator*
£81.37

YAY I made it under one hundred!
I'm such a sucker for cheap makeup.

Claire 

Popular Posts