Lights, Camera, Action




HELLO.
You might have noticed I've been kind of quiet this week.
(By quiet, I mean not tweeting my usual 1000 times a day.)
BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I'VE BEEN INTERNING WITH THE FASHION TEAM FOR 'THIS MORNING' AT THE ITV STUDIOS.
Aghhh, it feels so amazing for those words to come out of my mouth.

It all started because the amazing and fabulous Amy did an internship there. I was super jealous and after we got talking I decided to take the plunge myself and send my CV off. Literally within a few days I was booking accommodation and travel arrangements...and then I ended up having one of the best weeks of my life.
 (Now cheers to THAT my blogger friends.) *holds my 7up can in the air*


I spent the week working on the 'This Morning' set, running around like a mad woman up and down Oxford street, helping out on photo and video shoots, celeb spotting (muhaha), dressing and styling the models, sorting through the most GORGEOUS CLOTHES and basically just lusting over everything that I cannot afford. Sigh.

I'd never been to London on my own before. So as well as having a completely new environment to work in, I was also in the big, scary (but stunning) capital city. It was the most nerve wracking, exhausting and overwhelming experience I've probably ever done...BUT I LOVED EVERY GOD DAMN SECOND.


This week has taught me that I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to.
I can't wait to try and find as many more exciting opportunities as possible.
MOTIVATED AND HAPPY CLAIRE. (Yay.)

Now I have the weekend in London to relax and do some typical London touristy things. 

Claire 

Popular Posts