Christmas Gift Ideas: Good Skin Days




I was lucky enough to receive some blogger mail from Good Skin Days that made me feel like I had woken up on Christmas Day in November. Merry-early-Christmas to me!

I was given a a cute little bag filled with some amazing goodies! - and I'm going to list their top 10 products in this post. It's been great to try out some real, high end quality products. I mean, it makes a change from my £1 body moisterer...whoops.

These products are perfect if you want to spend that little bit extra on something special for a Christmas gift...or if you just wanna treat yaself! (And we all deserve a treat every now and again, right?)



Top 10 Christmas gift ideas from Good Skin Days


My favourite from the samples I received HAS to be the Youngblood Mineral Primer. It's so soft and smooth on your skin, and really does hold your makeup in place. I can definitely say I will be purchasing it in the future, and it's rightly so earned it's special place in my makeup bag.

Claire 

Popular Posts