My Perfect Pout





HELLO BEAUTIES. 
Now this is post is going out for all my fellow bloggers, beauty obsessed readers, and anyone who tried and failed at the whole Kylie Jenner lip enhancing challenge during the crazy lip hype...yep, you know the one.

Is this an appropriate time to include my friends tweet written about me here?
Oh 2015 version of me. OH YEW.


Well now you don't have to damage your lips or use unusual household objects to make your lips that little more plump - because My Perfect Pout has, well, the perfect thing for you!

Although I'm kinda late to the party with writing about this product, I'm so glad the girls over at My Perfect Pout sent it out to me. 

It's a small, pretty in pink, natural lip enhancing tool that really does work! You can  purchase it in a number of different sizes, depending on your preference. The size I got sent is medium-round, which I think is great for me.

I don't want to keep chattering away about my love for this product without actually showing you the results.

So, here...see for yourself!



This look was achieved using my perfect pout lip enhancing tool (suction for 30 seconds, and repeat), and applying some lipstick.
What do you think? Can you notice a difference? Would you give this product a go?
Let me know in the comments!

Claire 


Popular Posts