That one pair of jeans.




We all have that one pair of jeans.
You know the kind. The type that provide comfort, fit like a glove, and look super trendy.
Oh, and they HAVE to go with everything. And I mean, everything.

Last year it was my black skinny jeans that won me over. This year, it's these gorgeous skinny ankle grazers from New Look, for £24.99.



I feel like these jeans solve all of my "oh my god what shall I wear?" problems. 
Casual day at uni? Jeans.
Meal out with the family? Jeans.
Hot date? Jeans.

I'm not really a fan of jeans with just one single rip in the knees, but these are super cool AND have frayed edges. N'aw, I really am in love.



What do you think of these jeans? Do you have a pair that you just couldn't live without?

Here's a few ways I styled my jeans...prepare for photo shoot  OVERLOAD.





Shop the look:
Navy velvet bomber jacket - Primark - £8.00
Grey jumper - New Look - £14.99 - here
Green turtleneck - New Look - £7.99 - here
Faux fur coat - Primark
Choker - Primark - £2
Moon necklace - Asos

Claire 

Popular Posts