My new bed time routine




Ahh, bed time.
There's nothing better than snuggling up in bed in your cosy Primark pyjamas, amongst your fluffy pink cushions, super cute fairy lights, and a mug of tasty hot chocolate placed firmly in your hands.

Typical blogger gal right there, whoops.

Not only that, now, thanks to Eden's Semilla, I have a new lil' night time buddy that has found it's rightful place in my bed time routine. (yay!) 
Read on to find out...

My bed time routine

1) Take all of my makeup off, brush my hair, and search my house for a dry towel. (I mean, the scrunched up, 50% dry towel at the end of my bed will be okay...right?)

2) Have a CRAZY HOT shower, think about life, and use the most amazing scented shower gels ever known to man.

3) Lie on my bed in my towel for approximately 30 minutes, still thinking about life.

4) Put some relaxing music on and use my new 100% Naturally sourced Vitamin E Oil with Rosehip and Jojoba Blend. YASSSSS. 

5) Paint my nails, scroll twitter, SLEEP.



So let me tell you a little about this new Vitamin Oil, that you can purchase from Amazon here for £12.95.
It's an oil that you can use for your skin, hair, AND nails. A three in one product is always a must have, right?! 

First of all, the packaging was so smart and made a really great first impression.
I've never used an oil before, but after using this one I was really impressed. I'm not sure why, but it made me feel so relaxed?! It was easy to apply, warm on the skin, and extra smooooooooooooth. It made me want to curl up, stroke my newly smooth skin and fall fast asleep. 

I also tested this product on my nails.
Now let me tell you...THIS WAS MAGICAL.
My nails are pretty ruined from constantly having acrylic nails. But after using this product ONCE, they improved SO much. They were stronger and much more appealing to look at. 
I am SO satisfied with this product, and even if you aren't, they offer a money back guarantee! 


I'm yet to try this oil on my hair, but I can't wait to see the results!

Are you a fan of oils? Would you test this one out? 
Let me know in the comments!
Claire 




*This post was in collaboration with Eden's Semilla.*

Popular Posts