2017 Goals




So twenty seventeen is here. 
Which means I should probably pretend that I have my life together and create some goals for myself...NEW YEAR NEW ME and all that.
Although you know what...YES to a new me.

I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to eat healthier, hit the gym, drink fruit smoothies, go for jogs, have fleeky eyebrows 24/7, and eat avocado on toast...HA, even I couldn't be kidded with that kind of talk.
I'm still going to be the chunky 20 year old, sat in front of her laptop screen probably shoving her 10th slice of dominos pizza and garlic dip into her mouth.
And guess what? I'm going to OWN IT.
2017, for me, is going to be all about self love.

2017 Goals

1) LOVE MYSELF. 
This year I'm focusing on me. I'm being so god damn selfish. ME ME ME ME ME. 
It's okay to love yourself. In fact, it's more than okay...it's super important. 
I don't want to have to depend on boys to make me happy or reassure me of my
 fabulous-ness. I don't need to be reminded, unless it's me doing the reminding.

2) Do NOT get a boyfriend.
Year in and year out, I seem to find myself in a different relationship. I don't plan or intend this on happening. I just kind of...y'know, fall in love, create amazing memories, and then get dumped. Yay. So this year I just don't need it in my life. I'm enjoying being single and I want it to carry on that way. Weirdly, I'm so much more confident and happy in myself when I'm on my own, and that's pretty amazing.

3) Focus on my degree and my blog.
This needs to be my priority this year. I'm in my final year of uni and if I don't graduate with a 2:1 or higher then I will probably sink into my mattress and hide under my quilt for the rest of my life. As for my blog, I enjoy writing it SO much and the support and love that you guys give me is overwhelming. 

4) SAVE MONEY.
Save some god damn pennies. 
Do I REALLY need the exact same dress in three different colours?
Will I actually use the 20 pack of lip glosses that smell of ice cream?
And the flashing fluffy pen...IS IT VITAL?
Probably not.

5) Get a Job.
After I graduate, my ultimate goal is to get a job, move out, and do adult stuff...like cook risotto, eat breakfast, drink posh wine, and make sure my bedding is washed weekly...that kind of thing. I'm going to go a tad over board on the applying for jobs-front, I CAN DO THIS. 


HERE'S TO 2017.
I hope you all have the most wonderful year, you deserve it!



Have you got any goals for 2017?
All my love,

Claire 




Popular Posts