Missguided: Top 6 Picks





Summer is getting closer...I can almost taste the shameful amount of 'Sex On The Beach' cocktails I'll be sipping by the pool this year. 

I go to Croatia in April with my gal pals from university, and I'm hoping to make other plans throughout the summer too. This means one thing...I am constantly finding myself endlessly scrolling through Missguided's website. 

Whoops, there she goes again...10 more floral dresses just accidentally landed into my shopping basket.

Instead of wasting my time lusting over clothes that I don't have the money to buy, I decided to put my time to good use and create a blog post of my top 6 picks! So... if any of you want to just, y'know, ship a few items my way, then that's absolutely fine with me. 














Aren't they all just gorgeous?!
Do you have your eye on anything from Missguided at the moment?
Are you going anywhere hot and sunny this summer?
Let me know in the comments!
Claire 

Popular Posts