IT'S YO' BIRTHDAY





I can't believe I'm writing this, but today marks the day of my blog's first birthday. I have been blogging for 365 days...and y'know what? I have loved every single second of it.

Since starting my little adventure on the internet, I can't stop thinking or talking about anything other than...well...BLOGGING.

Brands this, domains that, URL's this, statistics that. 
Christ, I'm surprised my friends haven't confiscated my laptop from me by now.
Gals, I totally and completely understand if it gets to the point where you need to do that. I will forgive you. *cough* Maybe.

Blogging has not only been super fun for me, but it's also been really educational and taught me about things I'd never thought I'd know. It's also given me a hobby, something to stick at and actually enjoy. (Unlike trying to force myself to enjoy a sport. I mean, gym shorts just ain't for me sistah.)

So I'm going to celebrate my blogs first birthday by doing lots of uni work (bleurgh) and going to work in the evening at a night club...so a drink or two may DEFINITELY accidentally fall into my hand.

So ladies and gents, HERE'S TO BLOGGING AND EVERYTHING I HAVE BEEN UP TO SINCE CLICKING PUBLISH ON MY BLOG.






















Thankyou to everyone who has ever taken the time to read my blog, comment on my posts, follow my social media, join in with #MoonChat and just be the supportive lovely lot that you are.

And thankyou to all of the brands who have given me the honour to work with them!
I can't believe I've only been blogging for a year...I cannot w a i t to see what the upcoming year of blogging will reveal to me.
BRING. IT. ON.

Claire 

Popular Posts