Update: Milan, life, & Prinitiki.





Hello lovelies!
This post may be a little rambly but I just wanted to have a catch up with you guys and let you know what I've been up to!

So as many of you already know, I've recently been on a trip to Milan and I feel like I can't be a real blogger if I don't dedicate a whole post to the wonderful global capital of fashion and design. AM I RIGHT?

My boyfriend gave me an early birthday surprise by giving me this beautiful painting and making me work out the clues before revealing that we were heading to Milan for mini get away. This painting is just so ME. I'm overwhelmed by the creative thinking and attention to detail that has been put into it. The talented guy who painted this is called Thomas Dyson and he's a tattoo artist! - You can check out more of his work here.


After frantically doing some last minute shopping and throwing everything into a travel bag, we headed to Milan and had the most wonderful time. It was my first holiday with my boyfriend Luke so it was great to spend time together in such a beautiful city.

I got to dress up fancy, drink lots of fizzy wine and not have a care in the world about how much pizza I was launching into my mouth. What. A. Dream.

You can also check out my Milan vlog over on my youtube channel




After arriving home from Milan I was contacted by the fabulous Printiki, an online printing brand. The website is such a quick and easy way to create cute lil' prints or photobooks. They couldn't have approached me at a better time because I was over the moon to be able to order some of my Milan photographs! 


I chose to have my prints styled into little polaroids. HOW ADORABLE ARE THEY?! I will definitely be using Printiki again - they're so affordable, stylish, and really do deliver high quality prints in such speedy time.

Check the Printiki website out here!

You'll thank me later guys.

Another major update is that I'VE FINISHED UNIVERSITY. I can't believe my three years of studying Photography are over. It's such a bitter-sweet feeling and I can't wait to spend even more time focusing on this blog.

Much love,
Claire 




Popular Posts