Sonic Chic - URBAN




Hello lovelies.

One of the things I love about being a blogger is receiving products that I'd never really think to pick up before. Y'know...like something simple, but also still super cool and trendy. 

Just like this toothbrush from Sonic Chic!

Toothbrushes are one of those every day essentials that you constantly renew. But I've never actually had a cool one...I've always just had a standard, boring toothbrush.
 Let's think of it this way...

You're supposed to renew your toothbrush every couple of months. So that's 6 toothbrushes a year. So that's 126 toothbrushes in my life time...and not one of them has been exciting. One hundred and twenty six boring toothbrushes. NUH - UH HONEY.

Luckily, this has now changed! Sonic Chic have sorted me for my trip to Australia by sending me this fabulous travel toothbrush. It's super pretty and just so god damn convenient. The toothbrushes are electronic, battery powered, and some of them you can even charge with a USB charger! The patterns on them are so so cute so they look perfect sitting in your travel bag.




Blimey, I'll be sat on the aeroplane itching to have the service station break so I can have a cheeky teeth brushing sesh in the toilets. WHAT HAS MY LIFE BECOME? WHY AM I SO EXCITED ABOUT A TOOTHBRUSH?

Sonic Chic kindly sent me the "Twister" patterned toothbrush which I just LOVE. It's so me. You can purchase this product from a number of places! 

Boots - £20 - here

Amazon - £19.53 - here

Argos - £19.99 - here

Look Fantasic - (Offer price) - £12.00, normally £19.99 - here



After using the toothbrush and absolutely loving it (it's 10x better than my normal toothbrushes) and knowing how pretty it'll look on my travels, I really do recommend this product. You can choose which pattern suits you the most and there's nothing better than making every day life that little bit more exciting!

What do you think of these toothbrushes? Are there any patterns that take your fancy? Let me know in the comments below!

Claire 

Popular Posts