August OOTD





Hello lovelies. 

How are you all?

I fee like recently I've got back into my blogging mojo and am setting myself mini goals to blog more often, and give you guys content that aren't always sponsored or gifted.
Because y'know, that's how I started out blogging and I love writing WHATEVER THE HEC I WANT.

So today I'm showing you some lil' outfit pictures that show my August style. I feel like August is the month stuck between pretty floral dresses or opting for your thick wooly jumper that's patiently waiting in the back of your wardrobe.

I pieced this outfit together with that in mind. A longer, thicker skirt, paired with a cropped thin jumper. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS GALS.



Of course I added some absolute Primark bargains like my sunglasses, sliders, and bag!

(Shout out to my super cute boyfriend for taking these snaps outside our work place. HE'S LEARNING.)




Sunglasses - Primark - £3

Bag - Primark - £10

Sliders - Primark - £4

(My skirt and jumper are kinda old but you can find a similar jumper here and a similar skirt here)

Oh, and FYI, sliders are the most comfortable shoes in the world. Are you a sliders fan or are they a bit of a no go for you? As soon as I tried them on I was converted within seconds.

Anyways, peace out and keep your eyes peeled for lots more outfit posts to come!

Claire 

Popular Posts