Meet my August Advertisers





Hello lovelies!

HAPPY AUGUST.

HOW is it August already?! I swear two seconds ago I was crying into my glass of prosecco to start off the new year of 2017. AND LOOK AT ME NOW.

We started off this month celebrating Yorkshire day which was the perfect excuse to stuff our faces with yorkshire puddings smothered in gravy. (ugh, perfection.)

But not only that...this is my FIRST month of advertising!

I'm super excited to offer advertising packages to my followers and readers for as little as £2 a month! 

So, without further adieu, meet my August advertisers!

Meet Danielle, a nurse, blogger, AND youtuber over at her blog here

Her lil' blog bio is worth a read:

'Hi Lovelies! I'm Danielle; nurse, blogger, youtuber, planner and organisation freak. I share little snippets of my weird and wonderful life in the North West in my little corner of the internet and I hope you'll read along with me!'

Her blog is super cute and worth checking out. So go and pop over, say hi, and give this lovely gal a follow!



Meet Vicky from the beauty blog Vixella Beauty. You can find her here.

Her blogging bio is:

'Hello and welcome to Vixella Beauty, I am Vicky from the north east of Scotland. Vixella Beauty is my little space on the internet sharing with you all the things i love to talk about like product reviews, hauls and my life. If you enjoy my blog please do stay a while and come and say hello!'

If you love all things beauty and makeup then you have to go and check this blog out!




Meet Katie, a computing, IT & design expert, AND blogger over at her blog Beauty Pie Keiti here

'My name is katie, i'm 19 and i live in a small town called shrewsbury.'

Katie is absolutely adorable and really deserves a follow so go and give her blog and social media accounts a read!



Meet Leah, a part time blogger from Brighton over at Simple Leah here.

Her bio explains a bit about herself:

'I'm Leah, 22yo, newbie blogger, doggie lover and Insta addict!
I live near Brighton in Sussex and have done all my life. - I just love it here! I still live with my parents, but longing to move out. I have been known to sit and drool over my laptop scrolling through my Pinterest boards in envy thinking to myself that one day I will build my dream and have a lovely house and lots of dogs! ~ I can only dream ay!
Anyway I hope you enjoy reading about things I get up to and snippets of my life on this blog. I am going to aim it around lifestyle, beauty and maybe a little bit of fashion too!'

Go and give her a follow, go go go!




Meet Taiba, a student, lifestyle blogger, and activist over at her blog here

 Her bio reads:

'Jorlaska is a student lifestyle blog written by Taiba, a 19 year old student.Started in September 2015, as a way of expressing the inner creativity and the underlying turmoil of the society we live, Jorlaska has grown to include controversy, bibliophilic and inspiring content.An inspiring literature student, I am passionate about exploring the hidden secrets of the world (maybe I’ll be able to finally find the wardrobe to narnia). You can occasionally find me in the small corner of a book shop, a book in one hand and coffee in the other. Based in Bradford, England.'
Taiba is worth every follow and she's super active on social media too- so go and check her out!


So that's my list of August Advertisers. I couldn't have asked for a lovelier bunch of girls to promote this month as my first time advertising so I'm very pleased they could join me!
Have a lovely month and enjoy every minute of it.

Claire 

Popular Posts