Treat Yo'self | Empress Mimi Lingerie Subscription Box.



Excuse me whilst I just HYPERVENTILATE OVER HERE IN THE CORNER.
Best. Blogger. Mail. Ever.
Oh mah gaaawdddd.

The amazing Empress Mimi Lingerie Subscription box sent me a box for free to try out, and wow oh wow am I in love. A lingerie subscription box that gets sent straight to your door every month?

YES PER-LEASE.

(Oh, and FYI, they send it to you on the 7th of every month, OR you can send it as a gift for somebody else. The boxes are priced at around £35 and they don't fail to impress!)

Okay, so to start off with, the actual box itself is beautiful. It's a smooth matted cardboard material with gorgeous golden, shiny writing across it. It's designed to look very luxurious and upmarket which I just LOVE. It's tied by a pink ribbon and when I opened it I was greeted with more pink ribbon and pink tissue paper. (Eeeek.)



HOW CUTE, RIGHT?

By this point I was squealing with excitement and the tissue paper was half way across my bedroom floor. 



The first item I picked out were these super cute pants! I absolutely love the colour and the design, so straight I knew I'd bagged myself a fabulous subscription box.



The next item I couldn't w-a-i-t to get out of the box was this lacey, black, bodysuit lingerie set. It's god damn HAWTTTT. (I'm currently trying to get an online-appropriate photo of me wearing this so stay posted. ha.)

However...a much more appealing photograph can be found below which I found on their Instagram page.


It's just pure goregeous-ness isn't it?

Now I wasn't expecting jewellery to be in a lingerie subscription box but what an amazing surprise that was! These bangles, earrings and the choker are right up my street! If I got sent a subscription box like this every month I feel like it would be Christmas all the time! So in my opinion...it's totally worth the money. ( ;) )







I'm so so chuffed with this subscription box and I will definitely be signing up to it in the near future!

Thankyou so so much Empress Mimi...
Go and follow this incredible brand over on their Instagram to see what else they have to offer! 

Claire 


*Gifted

Popular Posts