Out with 2017, In with 2018





Honestly? 2017 has been quite the year. Actually, a really really good year.

I kind of wanted to join in with the overflow of blog posts about 2017, 'My Year In Review' and all that. You know the drill. And OBVS write about some new year goals, because y'know...GAL'S ALWAYS GOTTA BETTER HERSELF.

My 2017 Achievements (and best bits)

  • I turned 21 (yay)
  • My sisters threw the best birthday party for me e v e r
  • I graduated University with a BA Hons Degree in Photography 
  • I got a 2:1 in that degree!
  • I got the honour of calling Luke my boyfriend (N'aw)
  • I visited Milan with Luke which was amaaaazing
  • I had a girls trip to centre parcs which was super fun
  • I lived with my sister and nephews for the year which I loved so so much <3
  • I found out who my real friends were
  • I got my first full time REAL ADULT JOB
  • I finally went to my DREAM FESTIVAL Creamfields with my sister Katie which was just amazing
  • I went to Croatia with the girls and did twerking competitions by the pool (lolz.)
  • I got into the local paper for being in a super embarrassing music video for a night club
  • I came to Australia!




Even just writing that made me smile, thank you to everyone who made 2017 amazing.

Now it wouldn't be New Year without some New Year goals...right?

Goals for 2018

  • Create more regular content on my blog, youtube channel, and social media accounts!
  • Be financially stable and spend more money on experiences, rather than things.
  • Be less grumpy, because...well...being grumpy kinda sucks.
  • Go to the gym or do one home work out at least once a week (lol standard)

So, there we have it!

Out with 2017, and In with 2018!

What are your goals for this year? Let me know in the comments below!

Claire 

Popular Posts