#SHEBACK




I'm not even going to start this post with a half hearted apology about not having posted in FOREVER because you know, a) nobody really cares and b) um, nobody really cares.



BUT HI, HELLO, BONJOUR, YA GALS BACK.



I've kind of had this OOMPH moment where I'm super stoked and excited to get back to blogging and practically word vomit my mind onto this lil' diamond I call my blog. (This is what I enjoy doing and after a lot of time out and deep thinking I'm totally BACK IN THE GAME.)



Okay, so first up. I have BIG news (that if you follow me on Instagram you probably already know)...I AM IN HONG KONG.



Like, wait, what?


One minute I'm graduating in Photography, then I'm watching my tears drop into my must-have-daily Red Bull whilst sat at a desk in the worst job in the world. Then I travelled to Australia, AND THEN I BLINKED AND I'M AN ENGLISH TEACHER IN HONG KONG.

And boy oh boy do I flipping love it.

Who'd have though that I would actually enjoy being in the middle of the hustle and bustle of one of the busiest cities in the world?

It's incredible!



Sometimes it can be quite daunting, and of course there's often the issue of the language barrier. But it's so fascinating and fun! I mean yes, sometimes when I'm trying to order my $10 noodles and asking for less spice I get stared at very blankly and I have to gesture my way through the biggest game of sherades I ever did play. But yanoe, gals gotta learn some Chinese!

Anyway, I'm going to keep this post short and sweet because otherwise I'll get over excited and start doing that thing I do where I'm super giddy and I don't realise actually how fast I'm talking.

I just wanted to let you guys know about my new adventure, how happy I am and to watch this space because there will be a LOT more posts to follow!

Welcome to a new start to my blog and welcome to my Hong Kong journey!

Claire

PS, here's a few lil' phone snaps of Hong Kong so far! This is just to taste ya appetite of what's to come on my blog!









Popular Posts