9 reasons why January is the BEST





Oh hey Jan. You sexy mofo.

I flippin' love this month. And I struggle to understand why some people don't. 

I mean, okay OKAAAY, we're cold, broke, fat, and sleepy. And probably hungover. BUT IT'S JANUARY. *insert gif of random baby dancing.*

If you're planning on hiding under your duvet, pretending you're still recovering from one two many mince pies and beers...then THINK AGAIN SISTA. There's so much more to January than banning alcohol, forcing yourself to diet and crying into your towel at the gym.

I've got ya back, as per.

Here's 9 reasons why January is the BEST month ever, and you better believe it.


1. JANUARY SALES! 
There's no better feeling that running around the shopping centre, with a basket full of 10 t-shirts, 3 skirts, a necklace, a weird inflatable drinks holder you don't need, a notebook, a sparkly dress and a pair of stiletto heels you'll never wear ALL FOR LIKE £20. 
Yes perlease.

2. A fresh start.
Yep, NEW YEAR NEW ME BITCHES XOXO. Okay, but seriously. Setting yourself some new year goals can be super refreshing, and a great way to get yourself on track.

3. It's the best month to binge watch all the classic movies and TV series you missed at Christmas time.
Omg, Sherlock, Outnumbered, Downton Abbey. I NEED TO BINGE WATCH AND I NEED IT NOW.

4. You can practically live in a onesie or comfy PJ's.
Primark served me well at Christmas. AM I RIGHT??

5. A NEW DIARY. 
There's something so satisfying about opening a new diary and seeing 01/01/2018.

6. No more forced, awkward work parties to attend to.
Just cheap, *drinking bottles of wine on my own at home* kinda nights. Yay.

7. You might actually be able to find a gym buddy!
YESSSSS, you don't have to pretend you know what you're doing on your own at the gym anymore. You can just pretend you know what you're doing...with someone else too!

8. It's the perfect time to cut out toxic people of your life.
Bad friendships, an unhealthy relationship, an annoying ex partner. CUT THEM OUT. It'll make your life so much better. Trust me.

9. It's award season! 
Film awards, music awards...AWARDS AWARDS AWARDS. January has got it all.

So, there's my 9 reasons.
Let me know in the comments section if you have any other reasons why January is the absolute BEST MONTH of the year!

Claire 

Popular Posts